GWTC Beginning Running Group
Running Group Name: GWTC Beginning Running Group
- Organizer or main contact: Chika Okoro
- How to contact: email@example.com
- Main purpose or goal: To prepare the beginning or returning runner to complete a 5K (3.1 mile), either using a run-walk-run method or by continuous running
- Start Date: Fall 2019
- Duration: We will meet as a group each Wednesday.
- Time: 6:15 p.m.
- Location: FSU Track, corner of Spirit Way & Chieftan Way
- Who: Everyone is welcome! We have groups for brand new runners (can walk 1 mile or more) and advanced runners (can run 1 mile or more). We’ll start with 1 mile then gradually increase the goal distance each week. Note – Participants under age 14 must be accompanied on all runs by an adult.
- Register:Register and sign waiver on RunSignUp
- Training Plans – TBA
- 10 minute After Workout Stretching Routine. Free Online Flexibility Video
- The Principles of Natural Running with Dr. Mark Cucuzzella
For more information contact Coach Chika Okoro at firstname.lastname@example.org