Lake Jillian on Old Centerville Road
- RACE CALENDAR
- Springtime Training Group Starts February 3
- Marathon Olympic Trials Viewing Party, February 29
- St. Marks Duathlon, March 22
- Springtime 10K, 5K & 1 Mile, March 28
- Palace Saloon 5K, April 11
- Brittany’s “Everyone goes the Right Way” Marathon Photos
- 2020 GWTC 10K Series
- Final 10K Series Standings – 2019
- Final 2019 Grand Prix Standings
- 2020 Extreme Challenge
- GWTC365 – Exclusively for GWTC members – save on GWTC entry fees for one year
- FSU Cross Country Invite
- Grand Prix Race Schedule – 2020
- Trevor Sununu and Ann Centner open the 2020 racing year on a winning note at Bowlegs (Herb)
- Runners Battle for State titles at the ARP
- Masters Runners Duane Evans and Loranne Ausley Give Lessons at Race for Pace
- Allen and Centner Top Sickle Cell Crowd (Herb)
- Tallahassee’s top 5K road times in 2019 (through August 23) (Herb)
- Pierre Pean and Ann Centner lead the mob at the Madness (Herb)
- Adam Wallenfelsz and Ann Centner start the day with Breakfast on the Track wins (Herb)
- Tristan LaNasa and Vicky Droze win a warm-weather mile at the Tally Mac Road Mile (Herb)
- Micheal Niezgoda and Ann Centner provided the fireworks at the Firecracker 5K (Herb)
- Zach DeVeau and Rachel Durbin stumble but don’t tumble at Red Bug Trail (Herb)
Sweet, juicy victory for Scott Lloyd and Alyssa Terry at the Melon Run (Herb)
- Potluck was good luck for Charlie Johnson and Ann Centner (Herb)
- Myles Gibson and Brittney Barnes win one under the lights at Run 2-1-1
- Mom and Dad Run Away with Marzuq 5K Wins
- The Nesmith Way 5K
- Charlie Johnson and Amanda Sava each collect a second Tails & Trails title
- Nene Fest Gets Herb’s attention
- Tallahassee’s top 10K road times in 2019 (through March 30, 2019)
- Check the Racing News Index for more
- Heart & Sole 1 Mile
- Journey to Justice 2 Mile
- Run for the Cookies
- Tallahassee Marathon, Half Marathon & Marathon Relay
- Gadsden Correctional Facility 5K
- Tulip Trot 5K
- The Trent 10K/5K/1M
- Victory Run 5K 2020
- Verity 5K
- GWTC 30K & 15K
- Bowlegs Run for Scholarship
- Swamp Forest Trail Races
- Tannenbaum 6K
- Tallahassee Ultra Distance Classic
- GWTC 10 and 5 Mile Challenge
- Turkey Trot 15K, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile
- More Race Results
- Race Results Search
- Brittany Bevis – Award winning pictures from the 2019 Awards Ceremony – And Video!
- Neil Charness Bowlegs Photos
- Herb’s Tannenbaum Photos
- Herb’s Ultra Photos
- Brittney’s GWTC Holiday Party Photos
- Brittney’s Gulfwinds Triathletes Holiday Party Photos
- Brittney’s Jingle Bell Run Photos | Video
- Fred Meets the 10&5 Challenge
- And neither would Herb – WDF
- Now you know Fred would not miss the WDF
- Fred was at the Run/Walk for Sickle Cell Anemia, September 14, 2019
- Herb is on the spot for Everhart Middle School Cross Country Invitational (Boys)
- And the Girls
- Fred finds the Race for Trace 5K and One Mile Races (September 7, 2019)
- Fred’s Labor Day Photos – The Bluebird Run for Brookie B, September 2
- See what Herb’s Lens saw at Bluebird
- Bluebird Run Photos from Katie Clark, September 2, 2019
- RACE CALENDAR
- How They Train! Alyssa Moore
- A View from the Top – Possibilities
- A Night for Smiles
- GWTC Financial Report – December 2019
- Roll another year over, but what about the decade?
- How They Train! Stan Linton
- 2020 GWTC Board of Directors – Election Results
- Not Every Story Has a Happy Ending
- November 2019 Business Meeting Minutes
- GWTC Financial Report – October-November 2019
- Turkey Trot 2019 – Another Year of Great Weather and Beautiful Smiles
- October Business Meeting Minutes
- Gary Droze builds special bond with students
- Top Road 5K Times Through September 21, Compiled by Herb Wills
- Gordon on Remembering 9-11
GWTC – What We’re About
Youth Running in the Big Bend
School Running Grant Program
School Running Grant Program
GWTC Volunteer Spotlight
There is simply no disputing that GWTC ceases to exist if its volunteers suddenly disappeared. Fortunately, that is not going to happen. But there is always a need for new volunteers. Yes, it is work, but it is also very rewarding. This feature, Volunteer Spotlight, will tell the volunteer story. Our focus will be on members who volunteer but do not get a lot of recognition. Without these volunteers, things start falling apart very quickly.
Gulf Winds Track Club continues to be volunteer-driven and volunteer-needy.
Volunteer Spotlight - Pat DuganTell us briefly about your running experience. I’ve been running for a little over 40 years. My fast days are long over but I continue to run/walk for fitness and the social aspects related to spending time with so many great...
Volunteer Spotlight - Tarik Noriega Tell us briefly about your running experience. I am mostly a sprinter, but also enjoy the challenge of any race up to a 5K. Are you a member of GWTC? How long? Yes, 13 years. You were out at Miller Landing Madness...
Jean Bowling joined Gulf Winds Track Club in 1979 after moving here from Montreal, Canada. She consistently placed in her grand prix age groups, the 50s, from 1988 to 1994, and still gave her competitors a run for their money for some years after that...
Try as he might, Tom Scott cannot get race directors to let him do anything but take photos of the runners. That’s probably because he is a Photographer Extraordinaire, catching us at our best, worst and most triumphant moments.Tom is a longtime runner and...
Modesty is a common character trait that I encounter each and every time I approach a potential “Spotlight” volunteer. As you will read, Mark Priddy is no exception to that rule. Read on, and if it’s been a while since you’ve volunteered at a race or if...
Whether it’s running or scoring, Jay Wallace is a “quick” study!This month’s featured volunteer took on the task of learning the Club’s scoring system to provide results for last month’s multi-distance cross country event: Miccosukee Madness 3K/5K/8K. Even...
Volunteerism is a very personal thing. Some people love to jump in with both feet and fill every spare moment; others prefer to dip their toes in and test the water gradually with smaller jobs of a more finite nature. Both types of volunteer spirit are...
This month’s “Spotlight” shines on Peg Griffin, an outstanding runner and volunteer who spends about as much time on club business as she would a full time job. If you have ever wondered where the results of that last race you ran came from or how they...
“What made me want to volunteer was the great feeling I had at my first 1/2 marathon at Disney and seeing all those volunteers cheer me on,” says Terry Massa, who since 2005 has volunteered in more than 19 GWTC events, including directing her own...
GWTC cannot survive without the efforts of hundreds of volunteers. In a new feature the webmonster plans to shine a little light on some of those volunteers in hopes that it will convince you to be an active volunteer!Tim Brewton, February 15, 2007The...
Like Us On Facebook