Welcome to Gulf Winds Track Club!
We’re so excited to have you as part of the club. Don’t let the name fool you—GWTC is about promoting and supporting running on roads, trails and tracks. Regardless of your running goals or how often/fast/far you run, the club is here to support you and to make running fun.
Be sure to take advantage of all the benefits your membership provides:
- Get discounts at most GWTC races
- Find monthly highlights in the newsletter
- Participate in the grand prix competition for year-end awards
- Train with members in weekly and seasonal training groups
- Register (or volunteer) for the beginner running group
- Join the private Group Run Facebook page to learn about and organize group and buddy runs
- Meet new friends and learn about all things running related at regular expert-led educational events
- Attend social events including the holiday party and awards night
- Encourage schools you’re affiliated with to apply for school running program grants
- Check out the race calendar to plan your next race goal
- Reach out to a race director or board member to volunteer
- Follow the Gulf Winds Track Club Facebook page
- Take advantage of the opportunity to learn about GWTC events and connect with fellow members via email through GWTC’s Google Group. Create a login at GWTC Google Group, click the “Ask to Join” button, and list your name as it appears on your club membership in the comments section.
Your GWTC membership lasts for a year, and when it’s time to renew, you’ll get a reminder and link to renew from Run SignUp.