Running Group Name: workaddict(s)
- Organizer or main contact: Worth Corn and Erik Davis
- How to contact: Facebook ; http://www.workaddicts.net
- Main purpose or goal: To push and support others into reaching their goals and/or striving for goals they never thought possible, whether it’s on the run, the bike, in the pool, etc. All paces and levels are welcomed, including Beginners and Run/Walkers.
- When and Where: Mondays and Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Capital City Runners (Midtown). Many Sundays, location varies (announced in Facebook group). Other times/days/disciplines as well, as announced on Facebook.
- Number of participants: Usually 5 to 15 for runs. Other disciplines may vary.
- Additional information: workaddict(s) started as a community with a focus of encouraging and enabling individuals at various points of the fitness spectrum to achieve their goals. That community has become a family of folks who push each other, support each other, and celebrate each other’s successes as much as their own.