Running Group Name: Imitation Adults
- Organizer or main contact: Jay Silvanima and Nancy Stedman
- How to contact: Facebook.
- Main purpose or goal: Long run support for those doing near marathon training distance and longer
- Typical work out: Everybody does whatever they need to do according to their training program. We don’t run as a pack and there is no set pace, which allows for a wide variety of runners.
- When and Where: Sunday mornings, usually at 7:30. Where is announced each week on Facebook and GWTC list serve.
- Number of participants: Typically 15 – 30 people show up on Sunday mornings
- Additional information: We usually have a team or two at the local races that do the team thing.