GWTC Tuesday Intervals
Running Group Name: GWTC Tuesday Intervals
- Organizer or main contact: Gulf Winds Track Club, Gary Droze and Bill Lott
- How to contact: Gulf Winds Track Club website at https://www.gulfwinds.org. email: Gary Droze or Bill Lott.
- Main purpose or goal: planned, supervised workouts for runners intent on improving in distance races.
- Typical workout: Workout totals 3 miles, but changes each Tuesday so that runners are not doing the same workout each week. Vary from 3×1600.6×800, 4×1200 and more
- When and where: Tuesday mornings at Maclay School Track at 6:30 a.m. and Tuesday evenings at Mike Long Track on FSU Campus at 6:30 p.m.
- Number participating: 20-30 in the morning at Maclay, 30-40 in the evening at FSU
- Additional info: Open to the public, free of charge, and to runners of all abilities. The workouts are held all year around and runners should arrive early enough to warm up before the workout starts. Water is provided. Participants should be able to run at least 3 miles at moderate pace as a minimum fitness level.