Wednesday Evening Interval Group
Running Group Name: Wednesday Evening Interval Group
- Organizer or main contact: Annie and Jeff Bowman
- How to contact: email: Annie Bowman. Facebook
- Main purpose or goal: Running Intervals for a variety of speeds and abilities -Improve 5 or 10k running times.
- Typical work out: 3 miles of intervals on the track, with speed parts varying from 400s to 1 miles.
- When and Where: Usually we meet Wednesday evening on the Leon HS track unless there is a conflict with the school. The time does fluctuate due the lack of lighting during the long winter nights is at 5:30 to 6:00 p.m. with daylight savings. See the Facebook group for the time and place for that week’s training run.
- Number of participants: 6 to 3 dozen.
- Additional information: We usually meet after work on Wednesdays at the Leon High School track for interval workouts. Come here to find out when and where we’re actually running!