2001 Prep Stuff
- All Big Bend 2001 Cross Country Teams
- Four area prep runners do well – 12/03/01
- Breakthroughs and heartbreaks at state finals
- Local HS teams advance to state
- Local schools move on to region x-country
- Panhandle Championships 2001
- NFC Cross Country News
- Titans clash at Maclay Extravaganza
- Great American Championship 9/22
- Maclay/Lincoln/Chiles Cross Country meet
- Cross Country season off to hilly start
- 2001 Big Bend Cross Country Honor Roll – Final
- Maclay team takes titles at Mobile CC Meet
- Young runners around Tallahassee
- Athlete of the Week – May 13, 2001
- Athlete of the Week – May 7, 2001
- Athlete of the Week – April 30, 2001
- Athlete of the Week – April 23, 2001
- Athlete of the Week – April 9, 2001
- 29 schools represented at Capital City Invitational
- US cross country gets boost
- 2001 Track & Field Honor Roll
- This future looks bright
- Track and Field is on the way!
It isn't every Saturday that there's a major invitational cross-country meet in Tallahassee with hundreds of runners, many from out of town or even from out of state. It isn't every Saturday, but sometimes it seems that way. On the last Saturday of August...
August 2019 Jackson Yarbrough and Alyson Churchill were the winning duo at Dueling Summits (Herb) Apalachee Regional Park's 2019 cross-country schedule--the second decade begins (Herb) Leon County Schools' 2019 middle school cross country schedule (Herb)...
The Big Bend Area is loaded with talented cross country runners and a good variety of terrain for those races. The ARP is the place to be for championship races on smooth rolling trails with good footing. It seems impossible that the venue could be...
Each summer beginning June the City of Tallahassee Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Affairs and by Gulf Winds Track Club team up for this youth running program. The program's goal is to provide opportunities for students in elementary, middle and early...
The Gulf Winds School Grant program is designed to help teachers and parent volunteers develop a youth running program at every local school and improve and expand existing programs. The emphasis of this program is on running or fast walking to help students develop a...
The Gulf Winds Youth Striders Program exists to promote running for youth runners and their families through friendly competition, training groups, and money to support training groups.Schools compete to have the greatest number of participants in local...
Jana Stolting is a talented Maclay distance runner who brings us her reports of the best of the local high school running scene The Torch Passes Stoltzing - Story of a Winner Last Step for State Districts Blazing on the West Coast Gatorland FSU...
The Season Ends (2013-05-10)Kristin Speaks - Maclay Women Rule (2013-05-03)Track and Field Steamrolls into 2013 (2013-03-12)Another Year Ends 2012-11-21Regions at Sunny Hill Farms 2012-11-14Panhandling 2012FSU Invitational/Pre-state RaceAway from Home...
Boys and Girls Coaches of the YearLeon High's finish nets Andrew Wills Girls Cross Country Coach of the Year AwardBrian Miller, Tallahassee DemocratFor several years, Region 1-3A has been arguably the deepest and best region in the state. With only six...
The college scene - The 2017 cross-country season is almost here, and Keiser University at Tallahassee has once again failed to field a cross-country team. Ihave almost given up on them. However, three other Tallahassee colleges will compete in...